March 26, 2020

Bloom 'N Grow Teachers at Home!

Bloom 'N Grow friends... you're SO missed! 

Here's what WE'VE been up to!

Mrs. Alcorn
Hi, Bloom 'N Grow families.
I just wanted to let you know that I am missing you all and hope you are all doing well.
While we're apart, I'm helping my kids with their learning at home, organizing some spaces in the house and getting outside to enjoy the warmer weather!

Mrs. Christy 
Hi Bloom 'N Grow friends!
I miss you all so much.  Here is me and my family when we went on a hike.

Mrs. Z 
Hi Bloom 'N Grow learners and families!
I'm happy to be with my family at my house... and my kitties are happy we are all home, too - this is Mia! She is only one year old.
Can't wait to see you all again - stay healthy and enjoy your time with your families 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment